Who we are
We are ESCOCAFE FRANCE, an I GOT IT COLOMBIA, France and international brand.
Our website address is: https://www.escocafe.com.
How, When and What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information directly from you, about you from third parties (with consent for EU users), and automatically as you use our Website and the Services. At this time, use of our Services through our Mobile Application is only available to users who register for our Services.
What information does I GOT IT Colombia collect?
The types of information we collect about you depends on your particular interaction with our Website and our Services, and might include, where permitted by applicable law in the EU territory and according to the GDPR legislation:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, billing or mailing address)
- Bank and credit account information
- IP address.
- Identity validation (e.g., photograph, other information requested to verify your information)
- National identification numbers
- Date of birth
- Details of any transactions carried out using any the services
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information. If you choose to participate in our Refer a Friend program, you acknowledge that you have your friend’s consent to provide your friend’s information to us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
For further contact with coffee and related to our activity information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Website and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Website and Service. There are four types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These types of cookies allow us to recognize, count the number of visitors, and see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This assists us to improve the way in which our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can find what you are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. They enable the personalization of content, recognition of users, and also remember your user preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the individual pages visited and the links followed. If the cookie is set by a third party (for example, an advertising network) which also monitors traffic on other websites, this type of cookie may also be used to track your movements across different websites and to create profiles of your general online behaviour. Information collected by tracking cookies is commonly used to target online advertising.
The four types of cookies above will be either session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Website or Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Website or Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to remember your user information, preferences and activity, to enable us to provide our services to you when you next return to our Website or Services. We also use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All information linked to analytics, cookies and other digital analytical information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To validate your identity (ocassionally).
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Terms and Conditions that apply to you.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Website and our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out in “My Account” on the Website), and as noted in the table below, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you, or to conduct draws for campaigns and the like and deliver prizes and rewards .
- As permitted by applicable law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out ), to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending you promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, sending you direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our Website and our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Website and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes. Please see our discussion below regarding Third Party Analytics.
- To protect our customers, employees or property — for instance, to investigate fraud, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving us or other companies that we do business with, to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
Who we share your data with
We do not share our information with third parties. We use e-mail marketing platforms and we own our databases to storage your personal information in a safe digital environment in order to prevent unautorized disclosure of your information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Mouseflow, VWO and Trendemon, to evaluate use of our Website and the Services. To opt-out of Google Analytics, please go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. To opt-out of Mouseflow please go to https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/. You may opt-out of Mixpanel’s analytics by clicking here. To track opt-outs, Mixpanel will use a persistent cookie on your device. Please note that if you use a new or different computer, install a new browser, or clear your cookies, you may clear the Mixpanel opt-out cookie; in that case, you will need to re-opt-out through the link above.